We have created a simple app. The app (iPhone android) is created & approved by Apple Store and Google Play.
What is it? We want users to use the app to rate (or check) public toilets around the world, have a look at our site [url removed, login to view] and you will understand.
We need to release the app and have the greatest impact possible. We need a solid marketing geek who will deliver in a 3- to 6-month plan:
1. Give us more ideas about what to do, and do it!!! VERY ImportANT
2. Start a blog. Write interesting content that will draw people to our site. “Buffer app” does this really effectively.
3. Share our content using Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles to promote the app
several times a week.
4. Promote our product video(s).
5. Get press. This entails getting press releases drafted and posted to the press release sites.
6. Pitch to app review websites. Sites like “148apps”, “AppStoreApps” and “AppAdvice” can generate a lot of buzz
for our app if those sites mention it.
7. Identify bloggers who write in niches that relate to our app. Travellers & foodies etc. Contact them.
8. Start a podcast. Publish it on iTunes or our own website. Draw content from the niche our app caters to
9. Collect email addresses. Gather potential customer emails through Facebook, Twitter or our
website. An email list of people who have opted in is a powerful marketing tool.
10. Use Dubbler. Promote our blog posts or content having to do with our app’s niche on Dubbler -- a 60-
second audio social network.
11. Post on Pinterest. Use blog images, infographics and visual content from our app to create content on
our Pinterest board. You can even use happy customer photos or hold contests.
12. Run a contest. For example, you can encourage people to tweet and share content on their social
networks promoting your app.
13. Create a Facebook group. Form a group for people with common interests related to our app’s niche so they can meet and socialize regularly.
14. Contact admins of related Facebook pages. Look for pages with 100k+ likes and reach out to their
admins. Make sure these pages have something to do with the focus of our app. Then give them a
compelling reason to mention it.
Hello, After viewing your incredibly detailed post I think I am the perfect “marketing guru” for you. I am incredibly competent in strategic and social marketing. Everything on the list, other than the podcast, is Plus
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1231 pour ce travail
Hi, I have read your project description and I am very interested to promote your app. I have 2 excellent and effective marketing plan so if you come on chat I can share my plans with you. Thanks Relevant Skills Plus
I'm the creator of Baracksdubs on YouTube/Facebook (2M followers, 300M views), and my experience building a social media brand has exposed me to much of the experience your project needs. Relevant Skills and Experienc Plus
I will get you App Downloads on commission basis. Pay me only when i get a Download. Tell me how much commission would you like to offer for each 100 App Downloads? Relevant Skills and Experience CPA, CPI, CPM, PPC, S Plus
Hi, I read though our project description carefully and I can do this job 100% properly. I will deliver your job by yours require time. Really, I am highly interest to work with you on this project. Relevant Skills Plus
Your project posting has caught my attention as this lies exactly in my domain of expertise. Let's talk over via chat as i have to ask a few questions to gather all the requirements for this project. Relevant Skills a Plus
Hi, I am Priyesh, an explainer video specialist. I have read the description you provided and I believe I am able to do this task for you,Here are some of our previous works: Relevant Skills and Experience https://vi Plus
Hi, I am ready to start your project at once and will provide you 100% success work. Check my profile please, I am professional and I want to work honestly. I will show you my best service. Relevant Skills and Expe Plus