Virtual/Executive Assistant will often work directly with the Executive Director (This is generally a long-term position). Acting as a point of contact among administrators, employees, customers and other parties
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing calendars and set up meetings
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Phone calls - receive and make phone calls on behalf of the Executive Director (Must have a quiet room. There are no sales/cold calls)
Must have excellent command of spoken and written English – able to speak on the phone to customers, vendors, employees and other administrators on behalf of the Executive Director.
You’re going to need to be comfortable and confident in your abilities to use Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and other Microsoft applications.
This position is 40 hours per week $400 per month to start, $450 after successfully completing one month, $500 after 2 months, $525 after 3 months, $550 after 4 months, $575 after 5 months, $590 after 6 months. Other increases will be based on the length of employment with the company and your performance.
Successful candidate will be required to sign confidentiality agreement and provide a copy of government ID. Must be a self-starter and be able to work with little guidance. Must be an excellent problem solver, have prior experience working as a VA, Personal or Executive Assistant. We would prefer if the candidate is able to work during the hours: Monday - Friday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM US Eastern Time Zone. If hired, you must be available to work during these hours.
Please pay close attention to the REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING:
1. Screen shot in .pdf or gif format, of your internet speed from [login to view URL]
(No links, google docs or phone screenshots please). Must show full desktop including date and/or time.
3. A short statement as to why you want the job and what would separate you from all the other job applicants
4. Recording of your voice in mp3 or wav format explaining why you would like this job and what separate you from all the other job applicants. (you can use the following site for this [login to view URL])
5. Indicate your preferred schedule and desired compensation
6. Link to your external profile to sites such as LinkedIn, freelancer, Upwork etc.
7. Describe your experience of working with Excel.
• Knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (or be in the final stages of acquiring one). Preferred degrees: Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related fields, but not required.
• Smartphone with the ability to install an app to make and receive phone calls is required.
• Prior experience of working as Virtual /Administrative / Personal Assistant is preferred.
• Strong written and communication skills required (At least high Intermediate level of speaking and writing in English CEFR B2, C1, C2)
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Phone calls - receive and make phone calls on behalf of the Director
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to use a computer and MS Office applications required.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
12 freelances font une offre moyenne de 413 $ pour ce travail
Hi I have read and understood the latitude of the project. I'm a professional project manager and virtual assistant, have more than 5 years of experience in dealing with business growth. Allow me to assist you in this Plus
Sir, I have 7 years experience in this relevant task. I am a professional freelancer. I will do your task within your budget. So you can select me as a right freelancer. Please hire me. Thanks
I am a native English speaker who is a University Graduate. My English is fluent and I have done a lot of Shopify and zendesk jobs in the past. I am highly skilled in email handling and Microsoft office applications. Y Plus
Hello, I have read your proposal and it fits my profile. I am a naval engineer, I speak perfect English. I have extensive experience as a virtual assistant, an expert in mathematics, technical support, extensive knowle Plus
1) “I can complete your project on time and within your budget.” 2) “I have worked. ... 3) “I can achieve the results that you are asking for.” 4) “I have attached samples of work very similar to what you are seeking.” Plus
Greetings respectable, Having administrative 4+ years experience I'm interest in be your virtual assistant and handle your calendars to set up your meetings, your information accuracy, keep your office supply inventor Plus
I am a MOS specialist in Excel - certification ID - 11155722 I am also quite well versed in using Office365, Slack Microsoft Teams. I use Mailchimp, Surveymonkey, Google forms, Zoho Campaigns extensively for mailers a Plus
I have a master's degree in Business Administration with diverse experience in various business fields, i.e., ten years of professional experience in administration, financial management, project management, customer r Plus
I am a hard worker who believes in finishing a job with precision and accuracy. Never stop working until job is done.
Hello, From the description, I understand and tell you I'm the professional you are looking for. I can help you achieve all of those goals. We will connect via chat to discuss more about the project. thanks in advance.
*** 14-day trial free of charge. *** Hi! I am willing to work for a minimum hourly rate. I'm brazilian (native Portuguese speaker) with fluency in both English and Spanish. I am currently and actively looking for th Plus