GOOGLE SHEETS EXPERT NEEDED
- this is the sheet that you will be working on[login to view URL]
- this is the sheet format i prefer to have, similar design.. where the main page shows all the figures entered from the other pages
[login to view URL]
1. Input of daily sales, dynamic and static income needs a better way of inputting and displaying back to me in google sheets.
2. Use forecasting / projections on google sheets to forecast future sales.
- You can use my historical data of our sales from past 36 months..
- forecast via your model with our weekly sales from past 36 months
- Put the data onto a new google sheet in a easy to read format showing predicted sales vs actual
Using the methods below for forecasting:
How to forecast
- [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL]
These are the 7 sheets from the spreadsheet above
2. Sales charts
3. Sales target
4. Sales projections
5. Monthly profit
6. Expense input
7. Drop down
Let me explain what each sheets does
1. Sales: this is where I enter daily sales each day we process orders which is usually Sunday to Thursday each week, I enter the daily sales in column L. Column M, O, S, U, R are this shipping costs. You can see the formulas when you click the cells to further clarify.
2. Sales charts: This is all the information entered into ‘Sales’ sheet which shows on graphs with some drop boxes from column Z > BM. There is drop boxes to shows differences between each period selected ie 2019 vs 2020
1. Sales target: sales needed today, this week or this month to be the same as last period last year. Theres a drop box here to get specific days
3. Sales projections: shows sales till todays date, same period last year and then the % difference between both periods. The projection chart using the same growth rate to predict into the future. Its meant to show the projection which it does but the actual and % doesnt seem to work correctly anymore.
4. Montly profit: Shows expenses entered in sheet called ‘Expense input’ minus off the sales calculation in sheet called ‘sales’ from column AG(sales profit). It has a option to manually adjust or use the info from the sheet entered exactly. Its give some small stats like total expenses each month, profit, avg $ order (calculates incorrectly)
5. Expenses input: These are the other expenses we pay from our bank account each month, week or year. Theres a drop down box to adjust for mth, week or yearly. As mentioned in point 4, this is the totals showing in Monthly profit sheet.
6. Drop down: I dont know how this works, I think its a lookup sheet that a previous freelancer did
Improvements to be made
Overall way data is entered. I have preset data on ‘sales’ sheets and other data on ‘expense input’ sheet
There should one one sheet for input of expenses, another sheet for sales (could be a dashboard type), projection sheets, and sales chart sheet (could be another dashboard showing all charts we currently use, average order, average items per order. The charts page is ok but its messy because all the data is showing on the left side.
Expenses sheet, I need to get the google financial working
On the sales sheet I need to get 2 extra columns included
On chart sheet, the charts need to display easier, better with more details from the sales charts page
Projections needs to project forecasts
- Before we begin its important to note my financial year is 1st July to 30th June each year for correct calculations
Hi, I have expertise in this domain. Client's satisfaction is my first priority and believe in long term service. Please communicate to discuss in details.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $165 pour ce travail
Hello, Please review my profile as i have relevant skills and experience required for this project. Kindly send me a message to discuss further. Thank you, Asad
Hi there, I would like to accept your project. I'm Samol. I have acquired specialized skills including data entry admin, social media marketing, data scraping, lead generation, and virtual assistants. I have been work Plus
I would like to help in your project, I have strong expertise in Excel, Google Sheet and other technologies tools, I will be waiting for your comments. Regards, Cristian
Hi sir/mam I am interested to help you for you project. i'm good in data entry and have good knowledge excel. I am good in typing having 50 wpm approx of speed.
Hi there, I have read your job description and as a highly skilled data entry expert with excel skills, I am interested in this role, as my experience aligns well with the qualifications & experience you are seeking. Plus
Hi I am interested in doing this job. I have ability and experience to complete this job in time and with accuracy. Hope you will consider my proposal
Hi there! I have read the project requirements and understand them very well. I am a full time freelancer specializing in all types of MS Excel and MS Word tasks. Fast,reliable and cost effective service. I am dedicate Plus
I am an expert in MS-Excel. Can give you desired work with perfection and within timeline. Suggestions welcome at any stage.
Hello, Thank you for your job posting. I am an expert in google sheets using google apps script. I have rich experience in google apps script. So I can do your project. I wanna discuss about your project correctly. If Plus
Hello dear client . I have read your praposal. I have 3 year experience on Google sheets. I provide you good acuressy work with timely. kindly discuss me on the project details.
Hello Sir, I read your job details carefully and I understand that you need google sheet and Microsoft excel expert I’m very much confident to reach your expectations and give you 100% satisfaction and quality work. Plus
Hello, I am Camilo, a graduate of Industrial Engineering, and well experienced in data processing. I've studied in an intensive english school so i have no problem speaking or writting in english. When you give me this Plus
hello, I am a professionally qualified accountant and well versed with working on google excel sheets. I can help you with better presentation of data with accuracy and reduced time.I have gone through the requirement Plus