We’re looking for someone with an energetic, cheerful, confident and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills, able to work with minimal supervision and organise and complete work quickly and efficiently. The suitable candidate will be willing to learn new software and procedures, be competent in MS Office, social media and web browsers, able to speed read or work with speed reading software, have at least six months customer service experience, preferably in online selling (eBay, Amazon, etc). Some accounting training and / or experience is highly preferable.
The following skills / qualifications are an advantage:
• Accounting and book keeping experience and/or training,
• Photo editing,
• Experience with Quickbooks online,
• Experience with Online databases,
• Call centre or customer support experience,
• Creating listings for online selling,
• Familiar with Plenty Markets
• Customer service (we receive about 10 enquires per day, but expect this to double in the coming two years),
• Emailing our warehouse our orders every morning and marking them as shipped once the warehouse has confirmed shipping,
• Maintain a general accounting ledger for our accountant,
• Add to the company's knowledge management system on a regular basis,
• Keeping track of orders and expenses,
• Basic research,
• Ad hoc admin work and support,
• Preparing reports,
• Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
• Build spreadsheet, word processing, and other applications,
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures,
• Maintain scheduling and event calendar,
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organisations,
• Keep accurate records of all dealings
About the Job:
• All hiring is as an independent contractor, not employee
• Work from home,
• Fulltime position (flexible hours, but preferably 8am – 4pm Philippine time)
• Salary US$500 per month (negotiable)
• Training on company standards and software provided,
• Probation period of three months
Last but not least:
Please submit a detailed resume, including cover letter explaining in detail why you feel you are the best candidate for this job as well as how your lifestyle makes the job suited to you. Please include at least two professional references and the contact details of any previous employer or customer, as well as any other information you feel is relevant. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact us.