I am looking for a small Excel program to be written that does the following:
A tournament and schedule creator for a single event with multiple stations and multiple teams:
- Allows me to Input a variable of number of total teams in the entire activity.
- Allows me to input a variable of the number of different activity stations.
- Outputs and ensures a minimum of 2 teams per activity station
- Does not allow any team to repeat an activity station.
- Does not repeat an opponent until they have played every other opponent
- Allows the user to input time allocated per station (ie 10 min/each)
- Allows the user to input Travel time between stations (ie 2 min/each)
- Allows the user to set a maximum number of teams per station (ie 2, 3 or 4)
- Is flexible to still give me a calculation if the number of teams is uneven (ie. where possibly most stations have 2 teams and 1 has three teams in a rotation but still follows the above rules).
- Can calculate Point Coupons for 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc to output total points awarded (we print the coupons and need to know totals)
- Can output on 8.5 x 11 paper a tournament schedule with all of this information correctly calculated.
ie. Round 1 - Station 1 - 1vs2
Round 1 - Station 2 - 2vs3
*Imagine a summer camp Olympics day Scheduler.
Spammers will be reported!!!
Addition to my previous description
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED SCHEDULE.
I need to be able to input number of teams, number of stations, maximum teams per station and number of rounds. I need the output to make sure that there are at least 2 teams per station per round and that teams do not repeat a station at all in any round. Also, an opponent cannot be repeated until a team has played every other team at least once.
It still need to be flexible as sometimes we get an uneven number of teams (ie if we had 11 teams and 5 rounds: 2 teams at every station except one station will get 3 teams in every round).
My example at the bottom of the above description is incorrect.
Please acknowledge that you have read this by beginning your correspondence with the answer to this question:
This tells me you have read to the very bottom and are not spamming me with generic content.
Thanks in advance to everyone for looking.
HI, I have extensive experience in data processing using excel. I can help with the schedule creation
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $121 pour ce travail
I am an experienced developer and can program your tournament schedule in MS Excel. Per your project description and requirements, this will be an Excel spreadsheet where you input the number of stations and teams a Plus