The job is an ongoing weekly role which includes the management of stock data and report production for a clothing retailer in the UK. Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills are required to manage data (often received in PDFs), sort and manipulate, create CSV import files for our cloud based Epos System ([login to view URL]).
Report formats have already been build in Excel, but knowledge of advanced Excel formulas (such as Table array formulas and Vlookup, etc) will be needed to manage the reports in excel.
Tasks will basically include:
1. Receiving product lists with barcodes from suppliers. Cross reference with existing product list, and if new, then creation of new products in Epos.
2. Receiving of invoices (in PDF) - extract data from PDF (possible use of Adobe Acrobat here?) to ensure correct stock levels are imported into Epos via CSV
3. Generation of commercial reports (for all 5 shops) using existing built excel files. This will need to be done after 6pm on a Sunday and is to be in inboxes of managers by 8am on Monday morning.
4. General maintenance of Epos Now and to ensure products are not corrupted (barcodes can sometimes become corrupt when importing CSV files)
5. Other day to day tasks which replace to stock management and Epos Now maintenance.
* Microsoft Excel - Advanced
* Adobe Acrobat
* General knowledge and ability to learn use a cloud based EPOS system
* 4 hours on a Sunday evening (early Monday morning)
* 5 hours spread across the week
(Example of Excel Commercial report attached WITH the PDF report that the excel doc generates)
41 freelance font une offre moyenne de £12/heure pour ce travail
Hi, Nice to know your requirement. I am an excel vba, vb6 professional and have delivered over hundred excel vba projects in the last one year. Willing to take up your project. Thank you, Regards.
Hi there, I have a sound experience in excel and VBA and I would like to be your selected remote VA for your data entry and processing job. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information. BR, Razvan