KMS, Inc., incorporated in 2000, is a experienced education, training and technology company.
This position supports the Air Force Culture and Language Center (AFCLC) with any/all curriculum media technology needs at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL. Designs, prepares and maintains a variety of products which support the Client and its programs. These products may be incorporated into the Client’s in-residence, distance learning, and blended learning courses required for the civilian, enlisted and officer education continua, as well as courses required for expeditionary Airmen. Identifies and develops media and related technology solutions to meet education needs or fill instructional gaps. Technologies might include, but are not limited to, voice-centered technologies such as compact disc (CD); web casts; instructional videos, digital video disc (DVD), interactive videoconferencing; virtual classroom environment delivered over the internet/intranet, and mobile applications, using some combination of video, audio, computer animation, multimedia, communications, etc. Develops and produces educational products, which may include (but are not limited to) print, ebook, audio, audiovisual, multimedia, web, or other format products, and/or integrate existing materials into other educational media (e.g., in-residence to distance/blended learning). Leverages Microsoft Access or related applications to collect, track, analyze and report student performance data in courses delivered by the AFCLC.
- Experience identifying and developing media and related technology solutions to meet education and training needs
- Experience using eLearning content development tools (i.e., Adobe Captivate, SoftChalk, etc.)
- Expert level capabilities with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience developing methods to collect, track, analyze and report student performance data
- Experience importing data into Microsoft Access databases
- BA or BS degree in education or related field
- Experience with Canvas Learning Management System
- Extensive knowledge of Air Force education and training policies and processes
- Experience working with adult learners in a professional setting
Job Type: Full-Time