I require an expert to complete some automation with VB in CA Service Desk
I have completed the basics to understand how i want the automation to work.
I require the automation to carry out the following.
1. Open the CA ServiceDesk website (complete)
2. Open a new Change Request (completed but with send keys) I would prefer the use of objects
3. Implement an intelligent wait for page load (the load time fluctuates greatly)
4. Switch to a new popup window
5. Complete the form with data from the spreadsheet
6. Export data from the spreadsheet into a text file - a simple list name that already exists
6a - Extract the order number from the page
6b - Export the data to a file specified in a folder on the local drive
6c. - Save the file using the name of the order number
7. Change tabs in the Webform and complete the forms with data from the spreadsheet
8. Select the attach file function in the web form
9. Instruct windows explorer to browse to the folder specified in 6b
10. Select the file specified in 6c and attach to the web form
11. Complete data on the webform using the data from the spreadsheet
12. Save and extract data from the web form and input onto source spreadsheet
13. Repeat until all rows in the excel sheet are complete
14. Create a button on the sheet that opens the created tickets and changes them to submit in the web form
15. Reference column in excel that has submit set to Yes or No
16. when yes open the CO ticket specified and change to the task to submit
Everyline of the VBA script must have comments explaining the use of the code.