The file [url removed, login to view] is based on merge date stored in file [url removed, login to view] (sheet1).
every agreement partner has a Partnercode (column A, “ORANGE”, “BANANA”, etc.)
I am looking for a code that automates and solves the following procedure:
- code should be excel vba stored and started in [url removed, login to view]
- when started it should create a pdf of the service agreement with the merge data of the currently selected partner. so if the active cell in excel is in row 5, [url removed, login to view] should be filled with data from partner “PEACH”, if active cell in [url removed, login to view] does contain “IfaCode” or “” in column A of the respective row, message box “you have not selected a partner to issue an agreement. code will exit now.” should appear and code exit.
- preferably, the pdf should be created with adobe distiller (installed on my computer with office 2003), if not possible, created pdf with microsoft word 2010 pdf creator.
- if possible, code should work on office 2003 and 2010, if not possible, 2010
- the pdf name to be stored should be “service_agreement_[IfaCode].pdf”, so for example for partner BANANA, the stored pdf should be named “[url removed, login to view]”.