Export Data from Zillow for Excel
1. Use an Excel file containing property addresses to look-up the property record on [url removed, login to view], export the data, and paste it into the address source spreadsheet in the appropriate columns.
2. Assume the method is a VB Macro embedded in the spreadsheet.
3. If creating a separate CSV file containing the data is easier, more accurate, or costs less, let’s discuss.
4. Please note that I may not have identified all of the potential Fields (data columns) available in Zillow listings since many of the field only appear under specific conditions.
Input Source: An Excel file containing address fields.
Export: Zillow Field data to be exported listed below.
Field Example Format
Zillow Property URL [url removed, login to view]
Street Address Text
Rent Zestimate: Number
Est. Mortgage: Number
Year Built: Number
Last Sold: Text
Descriptive Paragraph: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!! Fabulous 5 bedroom home in West Petaluma located in the heart of Victoria, featuring over 2,500 sq ft of living area with a professionally landscaped backyard that backs up to open space. Master is on the 1st floor and 4 spacious bedrooms are upstairs. Very peaceful setting only a block from Helen Putnam Regional Park with hiking and biking trails. Private playground and tennis courts nearby too! Text
--From Charts and Data Table--
Zestimate Value: Number
Zestimate Range (Low): Number
Zestimate Range (High): Number
Zestimate Last Updated: Date
Rent Zestimate: Number
Rent Range (Low): Number
Rent Range (High): Number
Rent Last Updated: Date
--From Price History Table--
--From More Facts:--
Last remodel year: Date
1. For any field with no data, return the placeholder “—“ if present or “N/A”, if field is blank.
2. Price History Table: Note: “Historical data not available for this property” can be returned.
3. Price History Table: Return only most recent entry from this table.
4. If property record not found on Zillow, return “N/A” in the Zillow Property URL field.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $167 pour ce travail
Hi, I already have the zillow scraper, although in php. I am sure we can extend that to read input from excel and write the scraped data back in excel sheet. More about me in PM. -- Nitin
Respected sir, Expert in data extraction. Please give me honor to work with you. I can provide you all the data according to your requirements. Also check your inbox for my previous work. waiting for your kind response Plus
I am interested in your job posting.I am sure my experience and skill-set would match your requirements. I can assure you that my sincerity and dedication would prove to be an added asset if selected. Thank you for you Plus
Hi, We are very keen to accomplish your project. Please check your Personal message board for in details discussion .
If you need some to information about the way I work, I encourage you to contact me. For me to answer your questions about my candidacy Input I can offer my Curriculum Vitae. You decide.
Hi, I have best knowledge of this work. I love to data mining and copy paste work. Thanks