It's Steve. This is my work Freelancer account. This is the second project of the three I mentioned. Below are the details!
I would like to populate a report based on the attached "JE-Spreadsheet-V3" report template. Below are the details;
- I would like the attached "orders.xls" report to be uploaded and have the postal codes matched up with the ones in the "JE-Spreadsheet-V3" report so that the appropriate order values are inputted for the matching postal code under the "Orders per week" column
- Same as orders, I would like the "members.xls" report to be uploaded and have the postal codes matched up to input the total members for each postal code under the "members" heading
- When uploading "total-rest-list.xls" which is a list of restaurants, the number of restaurants in each postal code should be the number showing in the "QSR's" column. For example on the sample report I have uploaded "total-rest-list.xls", there are 2 restaurants in H1E, so the number 2 should show under the "QSR's" column in the "JE-Spreadsheet-V3". 7 should show under H1V
- From the "postal-codes-raw.xls" report the "Total DR's" column represents the number that should be entered into "Delivers To" column from the main report. The postal codes should be matched up and the "Delivers To" column should be populated
- Similar to the last project I posted, we need "postal-codes-raw.xls" to be able to populate what types of cuisines are available in each postal code. The postal codes in "postal-codes-raw.xls" should match up with the postal codes in "JE-Spreadsheet-V3" and the cuisine numbers should be inputted in the appropriate cuisine column. The uploaded report is sorted by cuisine ID. Below are the id's for each cuisine type
27 - Italian
64 - Pizza
35 - Japanese
31 - Indian
1 - Canada
2 - English
28 - Greek
38 - Jamaican
51 - Middle Eastern
23 - Mexican
37 - Pakistani
25 - Turkish
34 - Vietnamese
If we can insert the upload buttons for uploading the reports out of the way from the original template since there are formula's in there for calculating totals, that would be great.
Let me know if you have any questions, Thanks!