I have an URGENT unfinished Excel FrontEnd-linked-to-Access backend with the following features:
1. After opening the Excel frontend, a log-in window should pop up where users
a. Can enter their user name and password
b. Can see whether Frontend is connected to the Access database, and if not, browse to connect to it
c. Choose a country and a disease from their respective combo boxes
2. After log-in, users should be able to see the data for the selected country and disease in the sheet called “Update data” where it
a. Shows all the variables for a given disease in one column and all the years in multiple columns regardless of availability of data for a given variable-year
b. Data sources appear as comment note attached to the cells that have a data source recorded in the database.
3. Users should be able to update the data and data sources in the sheet “Update data”
4. After updating a data point or a data source, a log of change should be saved in the database
5. In a different sheet called “Log of changes”, the log of all changes for a given country-disease and for all the updated variables-years should be shown
6. In a different sheet “peerdata” the latest data point for all variables of a given disease and for all peer countries (including the selected country) should appear in long format
7. There should be an admin interface in Access database, where the following tasks can be performed by the admin:
a. Adding/removing users in Access to be used by users to log into Excel frontend;
b. Adding new variable for a given disease
c. Specify/changing the order that variables appear in the “See/update data” sheet for a given disease
Out of above list, 1.a, 1.c, 2.a, 3 and 6 are done so far. But you might may decide to start from scratch, if you find it hard to continue from the already developed parts. In any case, the structure of database and tables should be a good starting point.
Hi, I have experience with this project, very happy to work with you in this project regards
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $218 pour ce travail
MS Access here and I would like to start from scratch and develop the program in MS Access 2007/2010.