Writer who can organize meeting notes and a tracker into succinct notes. Will need to cross reference different docs and call out if there's conflicting redundant info. Will have to have a cross between technical but can also write for the layman to understand
For an ongoing project will need someone to take digital marketing notes that are versed both in excel and word and put them into a one page recap for stakeholders to quickly get caught up.
This person should have knowledge of digital and some project management to understand next steps, action items etc.
1. Read posted documents and from there edit to see redundancies.
2. Create an excel that takes from what will be provided and succinctly in a sentence or two explain so someone not very familiar will understand quickly
Nice to have is scheduling ie. omnigraffle for a separate scheduling piece to this. This project will start asap and be hourly (will try things for a few hours- paid of course)
Please include your response to your approach and how your background will be a good fit by listing out other projects that would carry over to this.
No canned responses please list why you would be the right person for the job
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete freelancer profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer