I have 1306 quiz questions on Science for a mobile app. I will hire two freelancers to proofread them. I won't pretend this is going to be an easy task because almost every single question needs extensive rewriting.
The difficulty ratings (1 - 100) mean:
1-10: pre-school (aged <=6)
11-20: lower primary (aged 7-9)
21-30: upper primary (aged 10-12)
31-40: lower secondary (aged 13-14)
41-50: upper secondary (aged 15-16)
51-60: college (aged 17-18)
61-70: university year 2 (aged 19-20)
You should check to make sure:
- there are no typos
- the grammar is impeccable
- the sentence structures are correct and succinct
- the language expressions are not awkward
- the question is clearly and correctly formed, eg. no ______ after a question mark
- the difficulty rating at the bottom of each question is reasonable
- the first answer option is the correct answer (Check the internet if you suspect it is wrong, or think it is poorly presented. Remove the whole question if it is a bad question.)
- the questions are varied and not repeated
- there is only one correct answer and the four answer options are not unreasonably close or ridiculous
A higher rating should mean fewer players capable of answering the question. Do not use special non-standard characters.
You will have to turn on Tracker in Word so that I will be able so see the changes made. Strict formatting rules must be observed as a text file will be read and parsed directly by the server.
The Merits page in the game will bear your name. This project must be completed by 9 Jan 2017.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $101 pour ce travail
I acknowledge I have read all your requirements and agree to follow them. I am proficient in English and work with an eye to detail. I can answer any questions you might have via chat. Thanks, Ivelina