WHO WE ARE
We are a London-based Telco who sells advanced services to predominantly small UK businesses and we are looking for an organised and responsible support agent, who is tech-savvy and can guide customers through our products on our website. There is a clear and simple process that you will follow to help customers solve their problems. All support will be done by email and our website – there is no telephone support required.
We are working on "Agile Solutions" which will apply modern Agile techniques from development and apply them to eliminate customer frustrations through customer support and consulting.
WHAT WE WANT
You will do two support sessions per day where you will review customers’ needs and:
• Direct the customer to the correct department (e.g. if it was a payment enquiry)
• Help the customer clarify their request (I am sorry it is not working, please could you…)
• Give the customer simple solutions (which they probably would have been able to find on our site anyway)
• Interact with the customer in a friendly, reassuring and professional manner
• Promote any tickets to another department if the problem is beyond your training
When you are not doing the sessions, then you will be working on improvements to our website to assist customers to solve problems themselves.
There is a daily meeting to discuss problems and interesting tickets and a weekly “agile improvement meeting”.
PERSON / SKILLS REQUIRED
• Fluent English: spoken and written
• Ability to follow written instructions to arrive at a desired outcome when assisting customers with their problems and when following guidelines on how to write up dmNotes
• Verbal presentation skills
• Technically astute
• Some experience of having used a support system (e.g. Kayako) that works on ticket allocation
• Intermediate Microsoft Office experience: Excel for Support Sessions Report and Word for the capture of the L3/improvements from the support session
Nice to have but not essential
• Instruction writing
• Content planning / change management capability
Please provide 2 x references/feedback from previous clients that you feel most closely match the skills and requirements of the job spec.
Please expand on your technical / IT proficiency:
• Any support systems that you have used in the past
If you have any writing experience, please supply an example of a web page or document that you have written. You can either supply the URL or a pdf document.
Monday to Friday, UK working hours
08h00 to 13h00
Career path options include:
• Senior support
• Web authoring
• Customer solution consulting
25 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 7 £ /heure pour ce travail
Hi I have got extensive virtual operation managing experience under my belt so far in different industries/feilds. Hoping to hear from you asap inorder to take it further.