We are looking for somebody to do a live translation between March 6 and March 8, 2017, in DELHI during a technical training.
- We will receive a technical training on an medical device (electronic) manufactured in India, in Delhi, between March 6 and 8.
- Trainer is Indian and will deliver training in English
- 2 trainees: 1 Canadian (me), and 1 Latin-American trainee who has limited English knowledge.
What we are looking for.
- Technically-minded translator, fully fluent in both Spanish and English
- Physically present between March 6-8 days to assist our Latino-American trainee in understanding the training material
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $822 pour ce travail
Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaker I can provide you professional, responsive and reliable translation in a short period of time. I am a certified translator with a university degree in translation and years of Plus
I am extremely confident that I can write professional and engaging articles for your project. I understand that quality content takes time and research, so I will work hard to ensure that you get what you pay for. Plus
Hello Let's have a chat and discuss the work before awarding us the job. For any query please consult our profile on https://www.freelancer.com/u/benni25.html Thank you
Hello , I am certified bilingual and will translate from English to Spanish and vice versa. Translations are done manually and I always proofread before delivery. I also make sure that your documents are 100% conf Plus
I am a spanish native speaker with full expencia with technology. I am a n telecommunication engineer. I used to read technical documentation. Please check my full profile at linkedin [login to view URL] Plus