We are in solar module mounting structure design and manufacturing business. We would like to optimize the basic structure in ANSYS software which is already made in STAAD PRO.
We required to conduct a small Research & development work to investigate that, If it is possible to reduce section sizes of structural members comprising the solar module mounting structure, with help of ANSYS software ? The solar module mounting structure is originally made in STAAD PRO software.
Reduction in overall weight of solar module mounting structure.
What we will supply to you-
1. Engineering drawing of Solar Module mounting structure (MMS), having all structural members sizes details etc.
[login to view URL] model of the same structure.
3. Solid works model of the same structure.(So that you can easily export it to Ansys).
4. Design Basis report comprising all design stipulations like Loading, material, yield strength, deflection limits, connection type of structural members etc.
What is your Scope:-
1. Export the Solid woks model in Ansys software.
2. Apply the loads; assign the material etc. as per design basis report.
3. Analyze the model.
4. Check the results with respect to design stipulations mentioned in design basis report, as well as Indian standard code-IS 801 (for cold formed steel structure).
5. Propose revised section sizes of various structural members (optimized-with lesser unit weight per meter).
6. Assign the above section sizes in STAAD PRO model and analyze in STAAD.
7. Results so obtained from STAAD PRO must be in compliant with Design stipulations in Design basis report and IS-801 code.
8. If Sections from analysis as per done in point no 7 above are failing /not meeting design basis report, then revise section sizes in STAAD(may be having higher unit weight than proposed in ANSYS in point no 5, but lesser than original sizes).
9. Again Analyze the STAAD model with revised section size and check if it’s passing as per stipulations.
10. Repeat procedure mentioned in pint no 8 and 9 till, final section sizes arrived which are passing in STAAD Pro completely meeting design requirement as per Design basis report.
The Above so obtained section sizes should be having lesser unit weight than original sizes of section in drawing.
What deliverables We expect from you:-
1.Result- Your verdict that whether it is possible to obtain desired purpose or not, based on analysis.
2. Ansys model and final analysis report of Ansys mentioning critical & maximum stress in various structural members, and deflections at stipulated locations.
3. Revised STAAD model.
4. Revised section sizes based on your analysis from STAAD in tabular form.
Hello dear, I am a M.Sc. Structural engineer. I am expert in steel structural analysis and design so I can help you for sure in your project and I will finish it in the required time. i familiar with design by staad Plus
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹29722 pour ce travail
Hai. Experienced in Design optimization of structures using ANSYS. We have done similaiar works for Batching plants,Solar panels,trackers,Chimneys etc. Samples can be shared via chat. Thanks, Navin
Hey please share your photos/ design/ ideas/ concept and receive a good deliverable. I'm basically MACHINE DESIGN ENGINEER. I have 10+ years good expertise in Machine design calculation, 3D modelling, Finite Element An Plus