1. Build a dynamic model of the first 3 degree of freedom (DOF) of the robot using MATLAB’s Simscape
– using the dynamic parameters given in the table below. Design PID controllers and incorporate them
in the Simulink model to control the robot
2. Design a cartesian trajectory planner for the first 3 degrees of freedom of the robot to move a straight
line between the initial and final cartesian locations defined by users.
The system developed should be implemented in SIMULINK and should allow the user to specify the following:
1. Desired initial and final locations of the end-effector in Cartesian space (either in metres or in millimetres).
2. Robot speed as a percentage of the nominal maximum linear speed (It is assumed that the maximum
linear speed of the robot is 0.3 m/s and can be achieved instantaneously).
3. Plots are required: i.e., actual and desired joint positions and the wrist centre positions in Cartesian
space vs. time, and tracking errors (in both joint and Cartesian space) vs. time.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $109 pour ce travail
Hello, I've been working in Robotics and mostly utilize MATLAB environment. I'll complete the project as per the requirements.
Hi, I am an Aerospace engineer robotics specialization I have worked for 4 year with Simulink and implemented several projects using the software for example (flight simulation and autopilot & Satellite attitude con Plus
Good day, I am a mechanical design Engineering with work experience in mechanical systems modelling, design, control and simulation. I perform dynamic control simulation using MATLAB/SIMULINK/SimScape. I can model the Plus
I am a mechatronics Engineer. despite the low pay, I find your project interesting. contact me if interested.
Hi,sir We are a team of mechanical and Electrical Engineers that are completely familiar with MATLAB. we have started to work through freelancer.com an we try to make a good resume for our account. So we bid for cheap Plus