1. To handle customers’ enquiries via e-mail/ ticket reply / live chat.
2. Assist customers on troubleshooting for web hosting, Dedicated Server, Colocation, and other systems.
3. Customer Relationship Management.
4. Setup and manage DNS/Web/Mail/Firewall system under Linux/FreeBSD and Windows servers.
5. Complete ad-hoc tasks given.
Full-time position(s) is available. Work from home.
Working hours: Shift basis (Day/ Evening/Midnight/Public Holiday shifts available)
Required language: Fluent in English (Writing, Speaking, Listening, Reading)
Able to works independently with minimum supervision..
Company website: [url removed, login to view]
1. At least 1-year experience needed for the related position/ industry.
2. Familiar to set up and manage on DNS / Web / Mail / Firewall system under Linux / FreeBSD and Windows Serves.
3. Familiar technical advice on web hosting, dedicated server, colocation, VPS and website builder packages.
4. Familiar with E-mail, Web hosting, Web, FTP, DNS and Radius and other services.
5. At least 2-years’ experience of substantive management on Linux or FreeBSD server.
6. At least 1-year experience of information security and network planning.
7. At least 1-year experience of UNIX system commands and associated server (DNS/ Email/ Web/ FTP, etc.) management.
8. At least 1-year experience of UNIX system (Linux /FreeBSD) installation and defend.
9. At least 1-year experience of programming on shell script language.
Network management engineer , IT programmer , IT assistant
2 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 889 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I have worked years for hosting companies in Bulgaria, Switzerland and Sweden. I will send you my CV as addition to my bid if you message me about it. Thank you