We are a startup of standards analysis and we are developing a new product based on radio frequency signals (WiFi / Bluetooth / 3G).
We are looking for professionals who can help us in the development of this innovative product that is based on the following premises:
1. Registration (log) of MAC addresses in an area of interest.
2. Trace the displacement of this MAC in the area of interest.
3. Identify stop points for this MAC in the area of interest.
4. Record the first moment of MAC in the area of interest.
5. Record the last moment of this MAC in the area of interest.
6. Be able to follow hundreds of thousands of simultaneous events.
7. Design the displacement as an animation in the area of interest, and be possible to overlap several floors.
8. Plot a heat map for MAC, indicating where the greatest amount of time was spent.
9. Draw a map of heat in the area of interest, indicating the places of greatest stopping/circulation.
10. Must present a dashboard with significant information (number of MACs identified, a graph with quantity distribution as a function of time (day, week, weekend, month, last 2 months).
11. Keep data collected for audit purposes.
12. Use more than 3 sensors for greater accuracy.
13. Traceability in a Cartesian plane (X / Y).
14. Space rastreability (X / Y / Z).
If you have experience in one or more of these items, please, send us a message and let's do that together.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $21/heure pour ce travail
I am an engineer, I have successfully executed many engineering task than you can ever imagine both on freelancer and off freelancer. It will be a pleasure working with you on this one Sir. Thanks