1. Obtain wave historical data from nearby deep water stations (using provided links).
2. Plot wave rose and estimate design wave height (using MIKE Zero)
3. Estimate the design water level considering the storm surge, SLR , MHWS,….
4. Transform the wave to the toe of the structure (shoaling, refraction,…) using design water level and provided bathymetry information.
5. Check the breaking condition
6. Design the cross-sections of the structure (armour size, filter, core, slope, crest height,... )
7. Provide the drawings (at least two cross section) and estimate the volume/cost of the required material.
8. Estimate the bypassing time
See required support material after downloading the attachment
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $144 pour ce travail
Hello i'm a civil engineer with 4 years of experience i can help you dealing with the hydrology calculation
i am a civil engineer i work in design and anaylisis i design alots of beam slab and coulmn in construction and i