I'm looking to have a custom PCB designed for an electronic vaping device that doesn’t rely on a dedicated power source but rather uses the power harvested from an android Smartphone mini USB port:
Unlike the traditional e-vaping circuit I would like to eliminate the need to have a dedicated power supply (battery). i should only need a smartphone with a compatible USB port and an app to use the E-vape. My goal is to have a PCB that can:
1. Draw/harvest power from a smart phone mini USB port. ( This is necessary since the output current from the smart phone USB port is typically at or below 500 mA or below. So a combination of 5V coin super capacitor in a harvesting circuit along with a boost buck converter might help mitigate this issue)
2. Control the PCB functionality via an app on the smart phone: functionality includes Voltage/power adjustment and coil resistance, etc. I would like to be able to gather usage data via the app so the PCB should be fully programmable via the USB port.
3. The PCB should have a unique digital identifier so that when synced to the smart phone the user can uniquely name and identify the device.
4. A memory storage function (2 Gb).
5. Lastly, I would like to have the PCB take up as small real estate as possible.
The above are the basic requirements.I'm looking for a seasoned EE and board designer to accomplish this task.
24 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1003 $ pour ce travail
Hello, Have a great day. We are startup company offering services in product development. Please feel free to contact us. Best Regards, Shahbaz.
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Hello Employer! No problem.. Experienced engineer here with vast knowledge. Expert quality work will be provided in optimum time. Looking forward Thanks
I am a PCB designer with 17 years of experience in designing PCB from single layer to 6 layers , I have created very small foot print boards with 5mm X 10mm with USB connections