Here are a few requirements:
1) should be minimum +- 2 g range.
2) should be 24 bits ADC so expected resolution better then 1 micro g. low noise to capture smallest vibrations accurately.
3) should not have AC coupling, i.e. should read DC acceleration.
4) should have minimum 250 Hz sampling frequency. 400 Hz to 700 or 1 kHz may be better.
5) anti aliasing filter on the electronics level is a must. this is folding higher frequency vibrations into the measured relatively lower frequency measurement range.
6) low power consumption is also preferable.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $507 pour ce travail
I am an electronics and communication engineer with expertise in embedded systems and communication including power electronics. We can do your project. contact us for more details on pricing and design