Article One Partners (AOP), the world's largest online patent and technical literature research community is seeking immediate, part-time Technical Literature Researchers to support our growing inventory of technical and research studies.
• Get rewarded for the quality of your research. Earn compensation for finding key technical literature related to selected patents and technology areas.
• Work at your convenience. Choose your projects, and conduct your research at your own time.
• Use your expertise, and explore other technology areas. Join a global community of over a million members who enjoy the challenge and reward of using their investigatory and analytical skills to increase patent quality and resolve litigation activities.
What is Technical Literature Research?
Technical literature research involves searching for and analyzing documents that provide information related to a particular subject area, technology, product, etc. Technical literature includes everything from issued patents to white papers to product manuals and can come from all parts of the world. Your goal as a Technical Literature Researcher is to use industry / market knowledge, literature databases, web searching capabilities, and/or technical experience to help uncover literature that is related to a specific Study that is posted on the AOP community website.
Who Should Apply
We encourage anyone who has an interest in technical literature research to join our community. This opportunity is a perfect fit for:
• Those looking to leverage their education and/or work experience to earn additional money;
• Those interested in putting their technical or research skills to use on their own schedule;
• Those with a high level of intellectual curiosity and a desire to solve technical challenges;
Article One is a diverse community of students, professionals, stay-at-home parents, and other individuals who are generally interested in research and technology. Your unique background and experience will allow you to be a vital member of the Article One community.
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and follow a detailed list of search requirements
• High level of initiative
• Receptive to feedback and guidance from study organizers
• Tenacious and determined; you will be contributing alongside many talented researchers
Still unsure as to how to find Technical Literature? Don't worry, we will provide access to training which will help establish key Researcher skills and get you started with this exciting opportunity.
Please visit The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of ServiceWelcome to obtain more information about our company and to register as a Researcher. Please enter referral code "KJ" when signing up.
27 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3520 pour ce travail
Congratulation: ) You've come to the right place! Highest quality and delivery on time! Interested? Just PM me:) Sanaa
I have been a practicing litigation attorney since 1992. I have also been an adjunct professor of law at a Chicago law school since 2003, where I have taught Remedies, Federal Courts and Moot Court. I have extensive ex Plus
As per requirements of this project on freelancer.com, we are happy to provide our complete proposal attached in your inbox for your kind consideration. We would appreciate the opportunity of early discussion and lo Plus
I am Masters in Education Research and Assessment. And got good research [url removed, login to view]
Hi ArticleOne123, I specialize in intellectual property law (copyright, patent and trademark law). With over seven years of experience researching and constructing high quality business contracts for companies in wide Plus
Hi, I have good experience in the research field. Waiting for the job. Will do with great interest. Thanks
Good afternoon ... I have registered on your site as a new researcher using your provided details.
According to my understanding the goal of each project is to identify the most relevant documents (IPR, scientific papers, etc) related to a certain technical field. The technical field of the project will be given by Plus
Hi, I have the right skills and competencies to do the project. Please see PMB for more details. Thanks
I am a mechanical engineer, masters in design engineering, and having doctoral in structures. I am having more than 10 years of industry as well as academic experience. I have published various national and internat Plus
"Workaholic by profession, Researcher by passion" Sir, I am new to this community of freelancers thus I have no past record to showcase my talents but rest assured if hired for this job I will give my 100% . I ha Plus
Hi, I have over 25 years' experience in statistics & database development. I am guru level expert in mathematics and vast expertise in .NET programming. I have a M.Sc. in Mathematics and M.Sc. in Computer Science. I h Plus
I am an ex-aeronautical engineer, in the writing and research business since last 20 years. I shall be obliged if you take me as your team member.