BUDGET: $500.00 - This is ONLY for getting information & answer to question, NOT protoytpes, etc, we can change/adjust if justified.
DEADLINE: 2 Weeks upon awarding the project
BIDDER: USA only due to some Trade Secret Policy.
A MUST: Good communication, gives updates on status of project and respond to email/messages at least within 24 hours.
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: See attached file for complete details, guidelines, project specifications and requirements .
We need all questions to be answer (approximately 20 questions).
Please note some numbers have more than 1 question, so make sure you read each number questions very carefully.
Client TOP objective is to find/search for additional part-time personnel to achieve quick turn-around of RFI, RFP, & RFB received from prospective customer and can process and submit formal proposal. Client has limited operation management/administrative and engineering resources.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1. Someone that already knows the materials - a very thin formed sheet metal component
2. Search and present detailed information and pricing estimate for attached RFI (Request for Information)
3. Someone who has the knowledge/experience in thin formed sheet meal component and can give advice & suggests valuable information in making applicable methods and costs analysis, as such, the contractor (you) provided information should apply to a broad range of similar possible configurations.
The more skills they have in their basket the better, they will not be estimating 100% of the time; will help out in other areas as needed.
1. Programming skills on laser, CAD/CAM, VMC etc, would also be a plus
2. Have extensive background with fabrication (cutting, folding, machining, punching, shearing, stamping, & welding) on various materials (ex. Metal, alloy, aluminum, etc.) process and pricing factors, ideally looking for someone that had some hands-on experience and understand the process.
3. They must know their stuff, too low and they lose money, too high they loosed the order, must be good at hitting the “sweet spot”.
4. Have knowledge to variety of equipment ex. Laser, press bakes, welders etc.
5. Must be an experienced fabrication estimator estimating similar types of jobs.
6. Highly computer literate with experience using estimating software
7. Mechanical design skills with Solidworks a definite plus!
8. Other skills such as programming, design, sales, RFI, RFP, RFQ, RFB, etc. BIG plus!
9. Can do attitude and strong interpersonal skills a MUST!
Do you meet the requirements as described above for this requisition? If so, please send your proposal with resume that shows your work history and technical background.
The goal of this project is to gather GENERAL INFORMATION on fabrication and its pricing factors- general budgetary estimates; so the bidder must be familiar with production costing.
We are not specifying the metal, though we assume that Aluminum would be the most appropriate material due to its formability. But YOU are the expert and knowledgeable so you tell us and fill-in the questionnaires.
On the attached document, we listed 20+ questions that need to be answer using the related background information.