I need the electronics for a touch light designed.
The characteristics for the touch light are:
- one touch within 2 seconds - light turns on
- two touches within 2 seconds - light turns off
- one touch longer than 2 seconds - light turns on and stays on. (this is for when some is constantly touching the light)
- size of PCB and components (not including LED's and Batteries) must fit within a volume of: 30mm X 30mm X 10mm
- 10 red LED's are needed and 4 AAA Batteries will supply the device with power.
- touch will be through plastic or aluminium.
- Light/circuit must NOT use power when NOT in use! No components that need 'standby' power.
Solution must be sent in PDF form and must include:
- Circuit design - description of logic behind circuit.
- PCB Design and Dimensions. Including things like track widths and spacing. Also justify the dimensions with design knowledge
- Components - Name/code of components. Picture of components, Suppliers in Australia that can supply one of each component and a description of each component and their function.
- Construction Process - How to build manual of touch light system - Include pictures where needed
- Description of characteristics of touch material needed. What plastic characteristics are needed to make it a touch surface?
- If micro controller is needed, then supply programming for microprocessor.
- describe equipment used to program microprocessor.
- Cost of system (without batteries)
If more information in needed please ask and I'll do my best to help clarify my needs.
Hi, I can provide the design for this project. Please find my solution description in private message. Regards
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $294 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, We are Reserach and Development company whose working area are : -Digital Motor Control -Analog Design -Electronic Design -Power Electronics -PCB design -Embedded system -Matlab -Simulation of ha Plus
Hi, I am embedded system engineer and expertise this kind of ckt's .i can do ur project with in 5 to 6 data. A simple 8-bit micro controller is sufficient to perform ur task efficiently. select me for ur project Plus
HI, I read your request and please let me suggest a very good and nice solution. How to touch the leds, well I want to suggest a trasparent touch (it is really no cost) where you can model the switch (if you like ins Plus