We need a PCB which is specially designed for us, operating as some USB 2.0 hub. His HUB will have software switch - software from host will turn and off the hub. Exact sizes and requirements will be communicated to the winner, but the main requirements are:
* a usb hub with 3 crimp connector on the pcb
* usb mini connector for the host
* optional power through usb using a USB Y cable
* will require a device driver to run from pc ( windows & linux). this HUB must appear as a device - non one can use it without the driver and the software
* unlike traditional hub, this one will require a host software to be operational. host software will send command for the hub port be enabled. with the host software, none of the connected components will be visible ( because there will be no connection).
* when the hub willl be connected, windows will detect with our name displaying and work as a usb flug & play device
* Gerber file, or equivalent, so that PCBs can be manufactured by standard means
* Parts list for said Gerber file
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $597 pour ce travail
Hello, I'm hardware design engineer in a big international company, specializing in High speed digital designs. I have a huge experience with USB devices (I have already successfully designed about 8 USB devices) Pl Plus
Dear Sir, I have 10 year experience on analog design, audio system, power electronics, digital motor control, inverters, converters, DC-DC converters, power distribution sysetms, PCB design, circuit simulation, syst Plus
Professional automation engineer with his team of two electronics engineer can take up your project.
I know to make that, an i have expiriance in PCB Layout, see portofolio. Will be maded in 3 days with gerberg files and BOM. king regards
if you want to gain the full speed of operation, one microcontroller which appears to computer as a usb device[showing you name in computer] acting as a controller for a usb hub chip, then both of these connected b Plus
Respected Sir/Madam, I have worked on the USB interfaces as well as the [url removed, login to view] i think I have a sufficient knowledge fo ryor requirement.
Hello, We are an OEM/ODM company for Embedded Systems Hardware. We have extensive experience working with and developing USB. I would be happy to offer you my services for this project. Please see private message
Dear Sir, My Name is Anil, Iam a Freelancer & I have 8+ years of experience in PCB design & fabrication support, Iam offering services in the PCB Design, High Speed Designs & Fabrication support.