Unfortunately, our current engineering team is not working out for us. So, we need a new team to take over the project. This will be a "from scratch" development.
To summarize the project: we are developing our own access control product that is similar to the Doorking 1812 (see: [url removed, login to view]). Ours differs in these key areas:
- LCD display
- 4 versions
- Wireless: Unit connects to the user's home network through RF, then WiFi
- Mobile: Unit calls the user via mobile network
- In-Line: (same as 1812, connects through phone line)
- Intercom: (TBD)
- Connectivity via Internet
- Programmability via web browser
- Eventually want an iPhone / iPad app (if needed we can hire other firm for this)
1) Prototypes for each version (wireless and mobile are the priority)
2) PCBA design files
3) Enclosures and files
4) Firmware (incl source code)
5) Web interface "program"
Full requirements and interface samples are available.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $41040 pour ce travail
Hi, We have expertise in doing this project. I will give you references and recommendation letters if required. Looking forward to working on this project. Regards, Suba
Anteeo is a hi-tech company specialised in outsourcing software and microcontrollers development projects. We are interested in cooperation. See PMB for details.