My website [url removed, login to view] has barely any rank on google. First, in google, type in "themenumen". That's about the only way it will show up.
First, I'm not happy with what my listing says: North Jersey - Coming Soon! Designed by Matrix3 Studio © 2004, [url removed, login to view],
Feedback - Contact.
Second, I want to be in the top page or 2 of google for search terms "pittsburgh" "restaurant menus" "food delivery".
I'm a flexible person, I don't expect miracles. However, for these reasonable search terms, I think it's possible.
Pay will be like this: Upon success, I will pay 60%. If after 1 month, my ranking still stands I will pay the other 40%
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 500 $ pour ce travail
Hi there I can help youm however my pay is 50% down to start 50% upon completion. You are purchading copywritten works. If you would like to continue a monthly campaign I can arrange it as pay for performance. Se my re Plus
I am an India based freelance SEO Consultant with experience of optimizing more than 100 websites. Please see PMB for more details.
we can do this task but the payment terms are not acceptable. it will have to be 50% down payment and rest after completion. Please let me know if interested. Regards.
I have gone through your site and we have a special offering this month. For just US$500 we will optimise your website and list it in major search engine and business relevant directories. We cant guarantee first pos Plus