STM32F103RBT6 to STM32F103ZET6 code conversion project
Well. Let me explain. I have a stable working and tested project based on STM32F103RBT6 + ili9325 TFT 2.8" + Touch + MODBUS RTU slave mode.
I will supply the working code of the existing project and the HW schematic, and the proposed HW schematic.
1. Change the controller from STM32F103RBT6 to STM32F103ZET6.
2. Change the TFT from 2.8" (ILI9325) into 4.3" (SSD1963). The TFT need to interface with FSMC mode.
3. Remove the MODBUS RTU slave mode and its relative registers and add the MODBUS ASCII Master Mode with new set of registers.
4. Welcome screen to display an image which is stored in the SD card.
Very Important note.
1. This is not a new development, so please do not bid if you want to work for a new project.
2. The existing IO and SPI interfaces should not be removed or added extra.
3. We won’t supply the HW. We supply the schematics of both the existing and proposed one.
4. Place bid, if only you have read the project description in detail.
Tools used: KeilC + emwin gui builder
Deliverables: Full source code.
Hi there. The bid has been made as an average amount. The time perioid stated is a maximum time and the project may be delivered earlier if completed before the deadline. Relevant Skills and Experience I have worked w Plus
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $482 pour ce travail
Can assist you in migrating the firmware as well as modifications as requested. Schematic will be fine. I have these things as module, but wiring is time consuming. If you are in india you can lend it Relevant Skills Plus
Hi, I can do the work... Relevant Skills and Experience very much. Proposed Milestones $61 USD - all work
let's chat. I am using ili9163 ,9325 and a few more Relevant Skills and Experience 17 yrs experience Proposed Milestones $61 USD - completion
Hello, Thanks for the invitation. Requirements are clear. I will send you the detailed proposal. Please share your mail Id. Thanks & Regards, Hema Relevant Skills and Experience I have expertise in STM32Fxxx Microco Plus
Working as an embedded software engineer has good knowledge on embedded C, object oriented programming and microcontroller firmware development like CAN, USB, UART, SPI, I2C, ADC and timers etc.. Coming to the curre Plus