We are looking for someone to create a micropython library for the VL53L1X TOF sensor. It needs to work with Pycom GPY, and preferably use the PyCom I2C module ([login to view URL]). It does not need to support all functionality that the VL53L1X supports, but should be able to at a minimum:
- Verify that the sensor is connected and working (e.g. retrieve Module ID), check boot state, etc.
- Retrieve distance as measured by the sensor (preferably crosstalk corrected), and support all distance modes.
- Being able to set timing budget on device.
- Change the distance mode of the sensor.
- Put the sensor into "low power mode" and wake it from "low power mode". (turn "ranging" on and off).
Open-sourcing is most welcome.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $20 pour ce travail
Hi, I carefully read your project requirements and I understand that you want to design Python based project yes I will design it for you just in 24 hours from now. I am expert in this field and having 3 years working Plus