1. System overview
Use the smallest system of PIC24FJ256GA705 single-chip microcomputer, as shown in the circuit diagram below. All peripheral modules on the MCU except ADC are closed. ADC samples 2 points every 4ms, each sampling point is 12bit, no processing is needed after sampling. The MCU sleeps during the non-AD sampling period.
2. Please answer the following 7 questions.
1. Set RA0 as the input terminal of ADC, configure other useless I/O pins as output and output low level. Please give the relevant register and register value.
2. Except ADC, all peripheral modules are disabled (Disable). Please give the relevant register and register value.
3. The MCU main frequency is set to 8MHz. Please give the relevant register and register value.
4. Watchdog works all the time, using LPRC as the clock source, waking up the MCU every 4ms. Please give the relevant register and register value.
5. The ADC uses the system clock, TAD = 2 TCY, TAQ = 1 TCY, the reference voltage is VDD and VSS, AN0 is used as ADC input, each sampling point is 12 bits. Please give the relevant register and register value. (Prompt, only need to configure AD1CON1, AD1CON3)
6. Low-Voltage Retention Sleep should be used for MCU sleep. How to set the three control bits of LPCFG, RETEN and VREG to minimize the power consumption of MCU sleep?
7. Please estimate the minimum average power consumption of the system and give the calculation method.
13 freelances font une offre moyenne de 133 $ pour ce travail
Hi there,I'm biddin on your project "PIC24FJ256GA705"Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Microcontroller and PCB Layout 1 I have read your project description and i'm a Professional Engineer therefore i can do this pr Plus
Thanks for Freelancer which gives chance to meet you. I hope you are good. I have read your description carefully and understand everything. I have 10 year experience on Microchip microcontrollers. I have developed se Plus
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I am an expert in C programming, Microcontroller (AVR, ARM and etc), Arduino and Python.I have done some simulation and testing various type of Microcontrollers and sensors. I have exper Plus
Hi There, I am a senior PhD Level Expert and Have more than 5 years of experience in Electronics and embedded systems. I can code for any PIC microcontroller and will easily work on attached project. Just check my prof Plus
Hello, I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer and I am quite experieşnced with hardware and embedded systems' design. I have designed many PCBs based on PIC microcontrollers and I have checked your requirem Plus
Hi, I am a electronics and communication engineer with more than 2 years of experience in PCB and Circuit Designing. I have worked on many projects in past. Here are some software I have used for Circuit/Pcb Designi Plus
Hello I work with the Explorer 16 microchip board which brings a PIC24FJ128. I think I can answer your questions. Contact me via chat, see my profile. Best reagars
Hi, I'm VERY glad to have an opportunity to help you with PCB design. This job is very appealing to me because I have a lot of experience in circuit and PCB design of various kinds of IoT devices using Raspberry Pi, A Plus
Hi cuiyikj. I am a Pic24 family and dspic programming expert. I have just read your requirements in detail and became interested in this project. As you can see my review, my specific skills are electronics and electr Plus
MASTERS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING EXPERT WHEN DEALING WITH ELECTRONICS HELLO DEAR CLIENT I have gone through your project details and the work is DOABLE since its within my area of EXPERTISE.I will tackle are required Plus
PIC24FJ256GA705 I am Minahil Hameed with a vast amount of experience in multiple fields like; Finance & Economics, Accounting & Cost Accounting, Business & Management, Taxation & Auditing. I have achieved great amount Plus
HELLO DEAR CLIENT I have gone through your project details and the work is DOABLE since its within my area of EXPERTISE.I will tackle are required guideline to deliver desired goal Please consider my bid. THANKS Am an Plus
Hello, I have 10+ years of experience in Embedded product design with multiple domains like a consumer, industrial, automotive,IOT, Agriculture, medical domain including the following requirements - Hardware architec Plus