1. A smartwatch for monitor human phisiology
2. A pressure transmitter for measuring pressure inside pressure vessel.
3. An acelerometer for human body posture
4. A flow meter to measure human breathing rate.
5. A Transceiver to receive signal from smartwatch via bluetooth, pressure transmitter via wire, accelerometer via wire, flow meter via bluetooth and transmit the signal to display via Lora.
6. Battery pack and charging station for all device.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $716 pour ce travail
Hello, thank you for your job posting. I read your description about--Phisiology I am a senior electrical engineer. I have plenty of experience in firmware development and micro-controller developments. I can write the Plus
Hello! I will make human physiology measurement device for you. Please come over chat and plan the project.
Best Smart Watch Design Expert at your doorstep! Dear Client, I couldn’t stop myself from bidding after going through the description as they are an exact match with my skillset and experience. I have experience in S Plus
I'll be cheerful in case you can trust in me to assist you with this endeavor. You can enlist me straightforwardly through this connection. Below is my profile, you can check my past works and review. [login to view URL] Plus
Hello I am an IoT developer and I've developed Bluetooth, Lora, WiFi, GSM controllers. And I have developed pressure, accelerometer, and flow sensor controllers. As this product is smartwatch, I hope to discuss the mo Plus
hi, I'm very glad to hear about your job - Physilogy system. of course, I have good experience with smart health care production over 5yrs. If you choose me, then you can get excellent result. thanks for your attention Plus
Dear client, after going through this project it matched my skills and since it is among my major fields of expertise and my preferred area that I always cover comprehensively to meet client expectations and give outst Plus