I have already designed my LNA with single stage but i have to get rid of some ideal components in the design & still have to get acquired Gain in ADS & then have to do the same in layout & then I have to send the board for PCB design which I'll do by myself.
Points what you need to know before taking this Projects in hand
1) You must have prior experience of designing amplifiers on ADS & also on PCB design
2) Your goal is to optimize my "already" worked design on ADS & have to get rid of ideal components
3) If you know how to optimize amplifier designs with Transmission lines it won't take more than an hour to finish the project.
4) Microstrip Transmission Line Design knowledge will be helpful.
5) Once DESIGN is completed on ADS then we have to work on Layout which will be piece of cake because i already worked on EM Simulation design & found the acquired results, as i said I have to optimize my design & get rid of ideal components Like "DC Block Capacitor", "DC Feed LINE", "Resistors" for stability of design.
SPECIAL NOTE ***** : This is not a workthrough design that anybody can figure out only experience holders on ADS & PCB design platform who have worked on it before can figure this out.
I have worked on designing high frequency blocks such as Power amplifiers,Low noise Amplifiers,Phase shifter, Variable attenuato, RSSI and TSSI module, and also worked on mixers, and frequency multipliers. I have also Plus
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $207 pour ce travail
We are a team of Electrical and Electronics engineers and we are Excellent in the following areas: • Embedded C Programming. • VHDL/Verilog • Microcontroller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, FPGA, AVR, PIC and STM32. • ID Plus
hi, I have read the details of the project. I have worked as a Windows desktop/embedded *C/C++(MT4, 5)/C# developer for over 6 years, I have completed many simple and complex projects with Visual Studio and C++, some l Plus
I have a master degree in electrical engineering while there are 6 years of work experience feel free to contact me and give me more details
I am a Communications Engineer and interested in scientific research, antenna design, Matlab programming, and Electrical Engineering. I have already designed a microwave frequency radio frequency identification (RFID) Plus