This project contains two boards.
1) Carrier board.
2) CPU board.
The CPU board shall interface with the following peripherals:
1) SDRAM. 16 data Lines and 12 Address lines. Details given.
2) RGB LCD INTERFACE RGB (8-8-8), DE, VSYNS HSYNC AND CLK WITH CAP TOUCH INTERFACE. LCD SHALL BE GIVEN.
3) EXTERNAL QUAD SPI NOR FLASH: USING QUAD LINES for Code Execution. All details are given.
4) SPI NOR FLASH MEMORY INTERFACE: This if for data storage. All details are given.
5) All other signals shall be routed to edge connectors as shown in the image 30x2 x 2.
The Carrier Board shall have the following peripherals:
1) SD CARD 2.0: Details given. This shall be placed under the CPU card.
2) Ethernet Interface: Using LAN8742A. All details are given.
3) USB 2.0 HS USING EXTERNAL PHY. Using USB3320C-EZK. All details given.
4) USB 2.0 FS: USING INTERNAL PHY. Details given.
5) WIFI INTERFACE: Using WizFi360 UART INTERFACE.
6) WiFi Interface: Using ATWILC1000MR110P Via SPI lines. All details given.
7) UART 4 NOS SPI 2 NOS I2C 2 NOS
8) Printer Port. All details Given
9) RFID Reader Port. All details Given.
10) Power Supply 9.0V Connector: All details given.
11) Power Supply input is 9 Volts.
12) Led and switch connector: Details given.
13) Power supply design: Supply input is 9.0Volts DC
14) Buzzer. And coin Cell:
15) DAC output to audio amplifier details not given.
NOTE: ALL GPIO, LCD, SD CARD, USB HAS TO PROTECTED FOR ESD. EMI FILTERS TO BE ADDED IN POWER SUPLY SEGMENTS. ALL NECESSARED CARE SHOULD BE TAKE TO PASS EMI AND EMC COMPLIANCES. EMITTED RADIATION TEST SHOULD BE KEPT IN MIND.
Advance CAD PCB routing software has simulation for cross talk and Emitted radiation for high speed clocks traces. Please use the simulation. Trace length matching with 50 ohms or 100ohms impedance matching for high speed lines to be kept in design concepts.
All details are given in the attached files.
1) Schematics for the 2 PCB’s preferable in ORCAD CAPTURE.
2) PCB Design for the Carrier board: 4
3) PCB Design for CPU Board: Using 6 Layers. Min Via 8Mills Trace and width 5Mills and above.
4) BOM Cost: Procurement of all IC’s and connectors.
5) Prototype 2 boards each: Solder and testing.
6) Testing Firmware on the board:
The Firmware shall be written in Keil MDK 5.25 and above.
I require all the Kiel examples to work as per the STM32H743I-EVAL GIVEN BY KEIL.
With the following modifications:
1) SDRAM: KEIL HAS 32 BIT DATA BUS EXAMPLE. It has to be modified to 16bit data bus.
2) SD CARD 3.0: Keil has 3.0 interface. It has to be modified to SD CARD 2.0 Interface.
3) EXTERNAL QUAD SPI NOR FLASH: STM32H743I-EVAL board has twin quad SPI interface. But I require single Quad SPI NOR FLASH INTERFACE. This is use for external Code Execution.
4) Touch screen interface has to be modified as per our LCD data sheet.
5) RGB 8-8-8 interface has to be implemented on Kiel Segger EMWIN example. Present Keil Example has 5-6-5 interface.
1) No CAN interface required.
2) No Audio interface required.
Embedded software should have the complete code written in C using KEIL MDK-ARM Professional 5.25 and above.
The code should bring up the Color LCD with Cap touch interface and have Icon or Menu driven software to test each peripheral.
9 freelances font une offre moyenne de 133302 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi sir, I already designed first board for some one with 512 SDRAM , 512 NAND Flash etc. I completely understand your project. Let discuss with me. I will share my design with you. We can discuss payments. Regar Plus
Dear, client I checked your description, and I'm sure I can complete this project successfully. I have 20 years experience working as an Electrical & Firmware engineer. Especially, I had developed several projects Plus
Best Lighting Design Expert at your doorstep! Dear Client, We can design and development of HMI CARD using STM32H743XIH6 CORTEX M7 MCU We couldn’t stop ourselves from bidding after going through the description as the Plus
Dear Client I am Engineering (ECE) graduate from India, I have a specialization and four years of industry experience in designing Circuits and PCB layout design. I am familiar with STM32 CORTEX M7 MCU and alsmost all Plus
Dear Client, I am PCB designer and provide you design what above two boards. I have read and understood your requirements and could do it for you in the least time and utmost superior quality. I have experience in HMI Plus
Hi! I am an Electronic engineer, microcontroller, C programming expert having past experiences with arduino, pic, AVR, chipkit and Texas instruments microcontrollers I am waiting for you over the chat. Thank you!
Designing and finalizing this boarded takes time, it's not a work of 3 days Or a week specially testing, we have a team of engineers to design and test your codes! we can provide you sample pcb with component after Plus
Hello! I am the one to do the job, I have a lot of experience and I love my job. Glad to help you !! You must simply recruit or consult me
i am expert in analog and digital circuit and PCB design with more than 20 years experience. pls give me chance to design your project