The current OTG provides option of setting temperature using and allows to set temperature and modes using a dial. The basic idea is to tinker around with it and plug in our own custom-built circuit and a few more components. The idea is to run this OTG at a predictable & reliable temperature/time and control via-mobile using bluetooth connectivity.
1. Rip open existing OTG and understand the system.
2. Insert an NTC sensor at an appropriate place to get the temperature
3. Heaters must be connected via SSR so as to be able to control power precisely
4. Use input via mobile using a bluetooth terminal (available on google play) that sends temperature setting and time. The input will be read in by the circuit and executed.
5. The circuit reads in the temperature and time and runs the heater till the temperature is achieved and holds on to it. PID will be useful here for efficient functioning.
6. Use Arduino / raspberry to build the circuit for testing but there must be no problem of loose connections.
7. I can help out with the code part, general engineering part, sensor manufacturing but need help with assembly, circuit connections and tinkering in general.
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 8000 ₹ pour ce travail
I will be in Bangalore next week. I like the tinkering with hardware. I don't have expertise with mobile applications.
*** Embedded Software Expert *** Hi. Dear [login to view URL] for posting this project. I'm very interested in your project, I'll do it as fast as I can. I've read your requirements carefully and I'm ready. I' m now free, Plus
I have extensive experience in Embedded technologies and working with IOT devices for past 7 years. I can help you on this project, please let me know when can we connect over call.
This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore I'm a PCB designer and i have experience in one year I'm continuing one of the best company in Karnataka so i can complete this with in PCB layout
Hi I have more than 8 years experienced in circuit deisgn and development in my past I have designed lot project with company I can design best way under emimec
Hi myself suhas i have good experience on making a control system i had made many heat control system.i can finish the job with in a week.