I would like assistance from someone who has the skills to create a coin scanning solution which can detect all Australian coins and feed the data back to an android application via blue-tooth signalling (application will be developed to suit the output from the coin scanner)
Design, build instruction and physical prototype will be required as the output of this task (I will consider just the design and build instruction in the event that location prohibits the supply of a physical prototype)
- Must use minimal power (battery operated)
- Component costs (scanner + Bluetooth sender) should be kept as low as possible ($10 AUD or less?)
- Component size should be kept to a minimum (similar to that of a digital piggy bank)
- Should avoid highly complex build methods where possible (no excessive soldering, etc)
- Not concerned by appearance of the hardware solution at this point - ugly is ok!
Price provided should include time and materials for the spec listed above.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4577 pour ce travail
We are a team of Electrical and Electronics engineers and we are Excellent in the following areas: • Embedded C Programming. • VHDL/Verilog • Microcontroller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, FPGA, AVR, PIC and STM32. • ID Plus
Hi Sir, I have done similar thing in near past if you want i can show you my previous work, I can complete this job come to chat to discuss [login to view URL] would be helpful if you can share your exact requirements over chat so Plus
I am a Product Designer and Electronics Engineer, I designed several projects on Arduino and designed many PCBs and have an experience of 2+ years. I also designed a power bank and I designed a battery-based product wh Plus
Hi, I’ve tried to place a realistic bid based on what I know now. It’s going to be a very difficult project. The cost of a scanner and Bluetooth module along with the assembly for under 10 AUD will be difficult. My Plus