We are paying for written application notes based on our configurable mixed signal ICs & integrated power switches. These parts are very versatile so there are many applications that they can be designed for. The application note should be a 1000-3500 word technical white paper describing an application and how it uses the part (ICs or integrated power switches). Writer will be responsible for generating the content as well as writing the app note.
- App note describing less complex GreenPak design- $900
- App note describing higher complexity GreenPak design - $1300
Bonus for well written papers (papers that require minimal proofreading) – up to $200
How to make the complexity of the design higher:
• use more functions and blocks within GreenPak design
• create a design that addresses a common engineering problem or shows how GreenPAK/GreenFET parts can improve the design of an end application. (Lowering power, reducing size, etc.)
• it's a plus if you can quantify the benefits (for ex: using GreenPak rather than common discrete could reduce board space by xx mm2)
Articles must not be a sales pitch, but be presented as an educational opportunity. As technical as possible. Questions that might help an author while writing:
• What is the technology and how does it work?
• What is the service and benefit to the customer? (If appropriate)
• What is the business model and how does the technology impact the bottom line?
• What are the alternatives? List pros and cons of each if applicable.
• What is the implication to each industry segment and industry if applicable?
Here are some examples of app notes that were done in the past: [login to view URL]
Please contact us if this is something you would be interested in doing and suggest your topics for approval.
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 950 $ pour ce travail
We will do your work Hi my Professional Aim is: (Services then Solutions then Satisfactions) I hope you are [login to view URL] an experience in this field from last 5 years i am sure i can do it perfectly with in a time and bud Plus
Hello. I am a Teacher assistant in a University. I am an Elecronic engineer and I have a PhD in microelectronics (ASIC Design).. I have more than 15 years of experience designing from low level to high level systems an Plus
I have PhD in electonics engineering with have multiple research paper in ieee furthermore i have good expresence of document writting. Discuss with me for more details