We are paying for written application notes based on our configurable mixed signal ICs & integrated power switches. These parts are very versatile so there are many applications that they can be designed for. The application note should be a 1000-3500 word technical white paper describing an application and how it uses the part (ICs or integrated power switches). Writer will be responsible for generating the content as well as writing the app note.
- App note describing less complex GreenPak design- $900
- App note describing higher complexity GreenPak design - $1300
Bonus for well written papers (papers that require minimal proofreading) – up to $200
How to make the complexity of the design higher:
• use more functions and blocks within GreenPak design
• create a design that addresses a common engineering problem or shows how GreenPAK/GreenFET parts can improve the design of an end application. (Lowering power, reducing size, etc.)
• it's a plus if you can quantify the benefits (for ex: using GreenPak rather than common discrete could reduce board space by xx mm2)
Articles must not be a sales pitch, but be presented as an educational opportunity. As technical as possible. Questions that might help an author while writing:
• What is the technology and how does it work?
• What is the service and benefit to the customer? (If appropriate)
• What is the business model and how does the technology impact the bottom line?
• What are the alternatives? List pros and cons of each if applicable.
• What is the implication to each industry segment and industry if applicable?
Here are some examples of app notes that were done in the past: [login to view URL]
Please contact us if this is something you would be interested in doing and suggest your topics for approval.
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1100 $ pour ce travail
Interested I would like to develop a Solar Tree Sun tracking system deisgn. REgards I am retired chief research engineer aged 66, settled at Bangalore India
We are a team of Electrical and Electronics engineers and we are Excellence in the following areas: • Embedded C Programming. • VHDL/Verilog, LABView/ Multisim • Network Simulator NS2/3 • Microcontroller like Arduino, Plus
Hello There. How are you doing?. I have read the description, I have great experience doing similar jobs related to these skills Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Graphic Design, Algorithm, Raspberry PI, Micro Contr Plus
Dear Client. I have just read your job description and your project is really interesting to me. I have many experiences working for 12+ years with Circuit design, PCB design, manufacturing functional prototyping with Plus
Greetings, I can assist you with this project related to Application Notes Development for Integrated Circuits -- 5.I would like to be considered for your writing project. I have a sound knowledge of all the subjects i Plus
Hello, I can help you with your application notes for your products, I have a work team in aplica area, and I can make you several well-detailed application articles with the standards ieee, apa, and others as you wish Plus
Hello: I am an electronic engineer specialized in Telecommunications, I have worked in analog and digital electronics, arduinos, PIC, Matlab, as well as the installation of Telecommunications systems. I am a professo Plus