* Zigbee wireless module in small form factor (10cm x 5 cm or similar) with PCB-mounted low-cost humidity/temp sensor (e.g. SHT10 or similar).
- integrated PCB antenna
- 2x AAA batteries
* Sensor module communicates with Zigbee host (Zigbee Coordinator), implemented as small form-factor USB dongle.
* Dongle plugs into host computer USB port, performs data read from sensor at programmed intervals and generates SMS, email, tweet alerts as programmed.
* Setup and programming software will be downloaded from the dedicated website. Software to run on Win7/Vista/XP and Mac.
* Zigbee sensor will be able to relay data from other sensors (if present).
* Sensor module battery life at least 1 year, assuming 1000 data reads/year.
* Target BOM for both sensor module and USB dongle, including PCB assembly, not to exceed $30 for large quantities (>1000).
- schematic design and PCB layout for sensor module and USB dongle.
- working and fully tested sensor and dongle prototypes, ready for FCC certification.
- all the necessary firmware for sensor and Zigbee modules.
- all the necessary software for setup, programming and SMS/email/tweet messaging.
- all the necessary documentation/specs.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4123 pour ce travail
Have experience in Firmware Development of Embedded Systems. Worked on ARM Cortex M3, ARM7, AVR Microcontrollers architecture.
We have done the similar type of board and will be able to complete this very quickly. I can share you the details if needed on the project. Please consider my quote
I have worked similar type of project few months [url removed, login to view] I am very much interested to do the job. Thanks
I am an electrical engineer. i am quiet expert in the field of sensors and interfacing and interfaced quiet different types of sensors with different devices mostly humidity and temperature sensors so if u would assign Plus
We had experiences on most of the Wireless product which included Zigbee. We are now designing on Amber and Freescale chipset. Please let us known your prefered branding of chipset.
This project proposal is easy for me,because I've done it [url removed, login to view] look at your page message for more details.
I have been working in embedded domain for last four years. I have hands on experience in Zigbee based wireless n/w designing.
Hello! I accomplished, seasoned design Engineer with the solid background in design of measurement system . Technically skilled in the following software: Altium, Specctra, Allegro, SolidWorks. I can help you. I recomm Plus
Hi our company is interested in doing this project. I assure that we will provide good quality of product with full satisfaction. Kindly move on for further discussions. Thank You.