The front panel I/O is an easy work item which consists of xtending motherboard header connectors using suitable cables and PCB.
The PCB contains no IC, only sockets, a kind of led, connectors (to be defined) and a switch.
The delivery type : PCB containing 1 usb ports socket /one power on switch / Microphone socket/ headphone socket / HDMI port socket /esata socket
• Extension of HDA Motherboard header connector (micro/headers jack sensing)
• Extension of USb Motherboard header connector
• Extension of sata Motherboard header connector
• Extension of power on switch Motherboard header connector
• Extension of HDMI Motherboard header connector
• The PCB should have Out pin to receive cable to wire it with a motherboard
PCB output : are cable to the rear panel of the motherboard.
Main Customization: attached basic drawing
• The form of the PCB is rectangular
• Dimensions and measurements : 25mm width, 30mm height, and it can be 150
• The height of all the parts should be aligned to allow the the sockets to fit vertically into the front panel
Detailed Specifications are delivered
• Cheaper Cost of in terms of both choice of components, and circuit choices (static protection, etc.).
The Output of the project :
The outputs of this project would simply be CAD files (Gerber or similar) and part lists etc. that we are then able to use to fabricate the boards themselves. Suggestions for manufacturers