I need someone skilled in using Eagle CAD to quickly route a 2 layer design. The schematic is complete, and all of the components have been placed on the board. I am running up against a deadline and need another pair of hands/eyes to help me.
The deadline - Tuesday July 17, 3am GMT.
I am hoping to award this project by Sunday, July 15 12pm GMT, giving you 36+ hours to finish the job.
I have moderate Eagle experience and this would likely take me 8 hours to complete, just to give you an estimate. The schematic has been designed with PCB layout in mind, where possible.
The board is 55mm x 37mm, and the spec is 5mil traces and 8mil holes.
I will provide:
1) Eagle .sch and .brd files, unrouted
2) Eagle .dru file (complete) to design to
3) Indications of which components must be placed as is (switches, jacks, rf modules) and which can be moved
4) Indications of alternate/equivalent pin connections where appropriate (to assist in routing)
5) Reference Agnd / Gnd polygons, minimum trace widths for power pins, etc
You will deliver, before deadline:
1) Eagle .sch and .brd files, fully routed with no remaning airwires or drc violations (unintentional violations, at least ;)
I will do my best to be available via skype when you plan to do your work, if possible.
Décerné à :
8 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 19 $ /heure pour ce travail
Hi i am an electrical and electronics engineer and i have experience in eagle. I have designed some single layer and double layer boards. I hope i can serve you. Thank you