The delivery type : PCB containing 2 usb ports socket / one touchable button / Microphone socket/ headphone socket / HDMI port socket
• 2 downstream ports, working to USB 2.0 at full (480mbps) speed to be connected directly to usb hub (no IC )
• Integrated circuit to drive the touch and trigger the power on/off of the computer ( ex: Qtouch,…). This bouton will be wired with the motherboard to control the Power On / OFF.
• Standard Microphone input
• Standard Headphone
• The PCB should have Out pin to receive cable to wire it with a motherboard
PCB output : are cable to the rear panel of the motherboard.
Main Customization: attached basic drawing
• The form of the PCB is rectangular
• Dimensions and measurements : 25mm width, 30mm height, and it can be 150
• The height of all the parts should be aligned to allow the the sockets to fit vertically into the front panel
• Cheaper Cost of in terms of both choice of components, and circuit choices (static protection, etc.).
The Output of the project :
The outputs of this project would simply be CAD files (Gerber or similar) and part lists etc. that we are then able to use to fabricate the boards themselves. Suggestions for manufacturers
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $176 pour ce travail
I have a lote of experience in CAD drawings. I offer you an excelent drawing in Autocad. I can give you any advice to improve this design if you want.