We are looking for Technical Trainer who has the industrial experience to work with us as a Freelance Technical Trainer for our Edutech.
The content should have below relevant things.
- Content to be prepared by you based on current industry requirements.
- Recorded training for Modules finalized.
- Q&A for the modules prepared(MCQ)
- Assignment for the Modules - Tool based(Tool to use : Cadence Sigrity)
- Whitepaper and Casestudies relevant to Modules.
- Live session by you bi-weekly for 2hrs
Most Important Training should have 80% of Practical and 20% of Theory in it.
2 freelances font une offre moyenne de 140 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer and my major is wireless systems' design. I am experienced in hardware and embedded systems' design. I have designed/printed/tested many PCBs and I am quite exp Plus
I have experiance of work in diffrent industries and have a experience of teaching also. I can prepare electronics projects and do automation works in different industries too. Currently I am working in a madicine co ( Plus