Nursing hospital information system - 26/03/2023 07:47 EDT
Budget €250-750 EUR
* Develop a system to manage patient data, assessments, and reporting for a healthcare facility.
2. Key Components:
3. a. Data Management:
* Personal (family) social services assessment register.
* Questionnaire register for assessing a person's activities and participation abilities.
* Assessment of the need for social care of elderly persons and adults with disabilities.
* Accounting log for the patient registration reception department.
* Fall risk assessment and prevention plan.
4. b. Functionality:
* Organization of patient meals according to the order of the Ministry of Health Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania.
* Processing of adverse event data.
* Ability to store handwritten signatures in the database (signed in real-time).
5. c. Reporting:
* Generate reports based on provided report forms (Tables 1-12).
* Other custom reports based on registered data.
6. d. Non-functional requirements:
* Encryption of sensitive data (e.g., personal identification numbers).
* Support for English and Lithuanian languages.