Use simulink to analyze a PWM-adjusted high voltage generator schematics
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a freelancer who can use Simulink to analyze a high voltage generator schematics.
There are a few modules in the schematics, including
- a PWM control module, which takes the inputs of preset parameter and the sample feedback to auto-adjust itsPWM output
- HV Drive that drives the HV power module
- HV power module that contains a transformer and a Voltage Multiplier. It also samples the voltage and feedback to the PWM for auto-adjust.
The schemeatics will be provided.
- I am looking for both efficiency and stability analysis from the Simulink model.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Simulink and its various analysis tools
- Strong understanding of high voltage generator schematics
- Experience in analyzing efficiency and stability in electrical systems
- Knowledge of PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) adjustment techniques
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex electrical diagrams and schematics
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately interpret simulation results
Nº du projet : #37523889
À propos du projet
16 freelances font une offre moyenne de 140 $ pour ce travail
Hi there! My name is Sardar Muhammad and I am an Electrical Engineer with 4+ years of freelancing experience. I have worked on a variety of electrical projects, including designing PCBs, programming Arduinos, and desig Plus
Yes I can help you. Hey as my portfolio says MATLAB & simulink expert, I have good command in it and did many projects and I assure you the quality work and on time delivery. Looking forward to your response. Thanks