Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Reviewing the electrical design documents: AC-DC SLD, layouts, etc.
2. Reviewing warranty documents and AMC documents for major components like SCADA, inverters, transformers, modules, WMS system, etc.
3. Reviewing civil documents like soil test reports, MMS, foundation drawings, drainage, fencing, plant topology, design basis reports, etc.
4. Reviewing datasheets of major components of solar power plant: modules, transformers, inverters, WMS, etc.
5. Working on the comparison of design documents with as-built documents
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 21230 ₹ pour ce travail
I am energy analyst and auditor working on solar system I can do reviewing of solar system and report Please send details of work
HELLO I M PROGRAMMER I HAVE FINISHED MANY PROJECTS I KNOW SCADA VERYWELL I KNOW AUTOCAD VERYWELL FOR MORE INFO LET ME DISCUSS
I am electrical engineer my experience with this kind of document validation works I hope we can do some sample project for your satisfaction
Iam an electrical engineer have a good knowledge and experience in doing electrical designs so i will be able to review and report anything related to electricity in a good manner and i will handle the soil test report Plus
I am an Electrical Engineer, having 8+ years of experience in Designing of solar power plants. I developed a great understanding of the design, implementation and maintenance of solar and electrical instruments, equi Plus
Experience of small to large scale and having industry experience of more than 5 years. I have in depth knowledge of solar pv project, with the knowledge of industry I can help you to do a cost optimized solar project.
I am experienced electrical engineer, worked on many projects, in design and in installation. I am ready to work with you, you can start with a test mission for me to make sure you will be happy with me.