I Want to make a Smart UPS Circuit simulation + PCB hardware which can pass EMC test
• you have to give me full details other circuits why not recommended and why your circuit recommended.
• Must show digital current and voltage usage and total voltage and total current
• Can be modified by battery size
• Explanation Supporting Material Comparison of Results with Other Models
• Multiple outputs 5v,12v, 24v,
• Input charging battery DC source 12 volt
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $193 pour ce travail
Hello, some important data is still missing: o You state 12 V input: is this a lead acid battery ? o How much current do you want to draw from the 3 outputs (each individually) ? o What kind of EMC issue do you e Plus
Hello my name is Maria, I would like to work in this project, I’m an engineer with plenty of experience working with Circuit Design, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Microcontroller, PCB Layout , I have made many p Plus
Hello Employer, the project you want to do, I am familiar with this. I can design all the circuitry in proteus and simulation. I am experienced with lithium battery based power supply. Please check my portfolio. Plus
Hello Dear you want I add power over line? I'm electrical engineer, i have good experience with electronic and hardware design thank you best regards Aymen
We can talk about details more deeply but before you message me please clarify that your request about battery size, what kind of battery do you want to use and how long does it last?. Also based on your battery select Plus
This project is very easy for me and i already done it on MATLAB [login to view URL] system with PV module home distribution system with maximum power point tracking of PV.