* Perform various lab tests on the implemented model for various operating modes to achieve a detailed understanding concerning the effect of loading and voltage supply conditions on harmonic emissions in the network
* Gather data concerning loading, voltage supply conditions, low voltage feeders and harmonic emissions from trusted resources
* Verify the outcomes using both the laboratory programmable electronic load (chroma 63800) and programmable AC source (chroma 61511)
* Study how the harmonic emissions are affected along the Low Voltage feeders.
* Propose the approaches that could lead to the minimization of the harmonic emissions effects on the low voltage networks.
* Study how the power quality is affected by the loading and the voltage supply conditions.
* Investigate the influence of harmonic emissions on the power quality along the low voltage network.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $856 pour ce travail
6 years experience in Lab View in different electrical project, Contact me foe quality of work with reasonable price. hope you will never be regret,. thanks
My skill set seems to be a perfect match for what you're looking for. In addition, I enjoy working with people, and would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team.