Overview: Create an inexpensive blind spot/proximity device that accurately solves the following scenario. Accurately means that when the scenario described below happens a trigger is delivered to the user in the form of visual (LED) and or audible warnings.
I am a person/car/bike (call it the “sensor”) with the device attached facing backwards towards a person/car/bike (call it the “target”) inside a 20 meter radius. The sensor maybe moving or not moving. While the person/car/bike (“target”) is inside my radius of detection (20 m) and moving towards me, the sensor/LED stays on. Once the target leaves the radius, the sensor/LED goes off. Static objects do not move towards me (parked cars, polls, people we pass) and will not set off the sensor. Also multiple targets don’t matter as long as there is one that is in the radius the LED stays on. We want to avoid blips for false negatives. In other words, if there is a target inside the radius, like a blind spot detector the LED stays on. Once there are NO targets in the radius it goes off.
All the following requirements are necessary to complete this milestone:
Create a working proto-type that is small enough and rugged enough to test in the field. Proto-type must provide necessary information to create a final product from testing.
Product must designed with the following constraints:
1. Small no more than double the size of cdm324 including a small rechargeable battery (proto-type may have a larger 9V battery but design must account for making final product smaller)
2. Long battery life (low drain); device must work for a minimum of 10 days without recharge
3. Designed so the final product cost of materials and reasonable manufacturing is $5-7 in large quantities (cdm324 is $2 of that, op amps are roughly $0.50, board is the rest)
4. Use the smallest possible components for the design (if ATTiny85 is possible or smaller), small battery if possible, soldered cookie for stability, other components if needed (5883L or other 3-9 axis filter)
5. Software needed to run the device (FFT or other algo to filter the signals)
6. Appropriate op amp to boost the IF signal. Design based on cdm324 sensor
7. If data is needed for field testing (i.e. record the data on a disk so it can be analyzed) then must be included in proto-type. Full joint testing to insure that design works in all scenarios
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 667 $ pour ce travail
Hello, We are an organization with experts in signal processing, RF design, embedded hardware and software design. Please visit my profile to review my portfolio. You project is interesting and challenging to meet t Plus
Hello I have 8+ years of freelance experience in PCB design and layout, firmware programming. - Experience with low-cost MCU/single-board prototyping platforms: Arduino, Beaglebone, Raspberry Pi, NanoPi, etc. Looking f Plus
Best FFT Blind Expert at your service! Dear Client, After going through your project details, I am happy to inform you that these are an exact match with my skillset and experience I have read and understood your requ Plus